Why you should opt for a Zero Trust strategy with micro-segmentation
Does your network include sensitive information? If so, micro-segmentation will offer better security than a traditional firewall. The following list explains the main benefits:
- more detailed access control;
- protection against both external and internal threats;
- making lateral movement within your network impossible.
5 principles for optimal cybersecurity
Most Belgian companies do not make optimum use of basic preventive cybersecurity technology. The following 5 principles will enable you to do better:
- train your workforce;
- manage access to your network with multifactor authentication;
- use security software;
- make sure your systems are up to date;
- implement a Zero Trust strategy with micro-segmentation.