5 reasons why you need a cyberalarm:
- 5 in 10 IT professionals report failing to detect a suspicious activity in good time.
- 9 in 10 IT professionals consider their security inadequate.
- 7 out of 10 cyber incidents are caused unintentionally.
- Networks are becoming increasingly vulnerable.
- You only see a small part of what’s going on in your network.
A cyberalarm extinguishes a smouldering fire before it spreads
Your cyberalarm is like a digital smoke detector. It identifies suspicious activities within your network before the situation gets serious so that you can intervene before your data goes up in flames.